As a member of the Isolated Children's Parents' Association within New South Wales you are actively helping our rural and remote children access the education and opportunities they deserve.
Membership of ICPA New South Wales
Make a one-off payment
Pay for annual membership now and we'll send you a reminder when your membership is due for next year.
Membership of as ICPA NSW branch entitles you to the following:
- Taking part in branch meetings and have a say in the issues that are important to you.
- Receiving branch news.
- State and Federal conference voting rights and attendance if nominated as a delegate by your branch (associated costs are paid for by your branch or the lone's branch).
- All members receive an invitation to attend the annual State and Federal Conferences. Those attending who have not been nominated as a branch delegate will need to cover their own costs.
- Free subscription to the quarterly Publications: ICPA NSW "The Top Wire" and the Federal ICPA "Pedals" magazines.
- A voice in your children's education.
As an ICPA NSW member, you are joining one of the branches in New South Wales. We recommend choosing the branch that is close to you. If there isn't a branch in your region, please join the "NSW Lone Members" branch.
All new members will receive a "New Member's Welcome Pack". If you haven't received your pack, please send a message to the Membership Officer.
If you've been a member before, or if you're still member, you can check the status of your membership by going to your user account.
By joining online, you agree that you are over the age of 18 and will abide by our Constitutions and By-Laws.