As a member of the Isolated Children's Parents' Association within Tasmania you are actively helping our rural and remote children access the education and opportunities they deserve.
Membership entitles you to the following:
- Entitles you to take part in branch meetings and have a say in the issues that are important to you.
- Receiving branch news.
- State and Federal conference voting rights and attendance if nominated as a delegate by your branch (associated costs aer paid for by your branch or the lone's branch).
- All members receive an invitation to attend the annual State and Federal Conferences. Those attending who have not been nominated as a branch delegate will need to cover their own costs.
- Free subscription to the quarterly Publication -- the Federal ICPA "Pedals" magazines.
- A voice in your children's education.