As a member of the Isolated Children's Parents' Association within the Northern Territory, you are actively helping our rural and remote children access the education and opportunities they deserve.
Membership to a ICPA - NT branch entitles you to the following:
- Entitles you to branch meeting voting, minutes and branch bursary qualification.
- State and Federal conference voting rights and attendance (paid for by your branch or the lone members).
- Free access to the NT ICPA run Home Tutor Register.
- Qualification for the NT ICPA State Council bursaries.
- Free subscription to the quarterly Publications -- NT ICPA "Down the Track" and the Federal ICPA "Pedals" magazines.
- A voice in your children's education.