As a member of the Isolated Children's Parents' Association within the Northern Territory, you are actively helping our rural and remote children access the education and opportunities they deserve.
Membership of ICPA Northern Territory
Make a one-off payment
Pay for annual membership now and we'll send you a reminder when your membership is due for next year.
Membership of an ICPA NT branch entitles you to the following:
- Entitles you to branch meeting voting, minutes and branch bursary qualification.
- State and Federal conference voting rights and attendance (paid for by your branch or the lone members).
- Free access to the NT ICPA run Home Tutor Register.
- Qualification for the NT ICPA State Council bursaries.
- Free subscription to the quarterly Publications -- NT ICPA "Down the Track" and the Federal ICPA "Pedals" magazines.
- A voice in your children's education.
As an ICPA NT member, you are joining one of the branches in the Northern Territory. We recommend choosing the branch that is close to you. If there isn't a branch in your region, please join the "NT Lone Members" branch.
All new members will receive a "New Member's Welcome Pack". If you haven't received your pack, please send a message to the Membership Officer.
If you've been a member before, or if you're still member, you can check the status of your membership by going to your user account.
By joining online, you agree that you are over the age of 18 and will abide by our Constitutions and By-Laws.