Membership of ICPA Queensland
As a member of the Isolated Children's Parents' Association within Queensland you are actively helping our rural and remote children access the education and opportunities they deserve.
Now is the time to act, don’t miss out on being part of the Isolated Children’s Parents Association. ICPA is the educational voice for rural and remote families and their students. We are committed to ensuring equitable access to education, opportunities, and support for every step of a student’s learning journey from early childhood through to tertiary, trade or training. Membership is for all families and interested parties, whether they live in a rural or remote town, on a property, are itinerant workers or, simply, have a connection to rural and remote education issues for which we advocate. If you want a voice for your children, join today; with 45 branches there is sure to be one near you. It's easy to become a member.
Join or renew online
Make a one-off payment
Pay for annual membership now and we'll send you a reminder when your membership is due for next year.Pay your membership
Membership of an ICPA QLD branch entitles you to the following:
- Taking part in branch meetings and have a say in the issues that are important to you.
- Receiving branch news.
- State and Federal conference voting rights and attendance if nominated as a delegate by your branch (associated costs are paid for by your branch or the lone's branch).
- All members receive an invitation to attend the annual State and Federal Conferences. Those attending who have not been nominated as a branch delegate will need to cover their own costs.
- Free subscription to the quarterly Publications: ICPA QLD "News and Views" and the Federal ICPA "Pedals" magazines.
- A voice in your children's education.
Find a Branch near you
As an ICPA QLD member, you are joining one of the branches in Queensland. We recommend choosing the branch that is close to you. If there isn't a branch in your region, please join the "QLD Lone Members" branch.
Membership welcome pack
All new members will receive a "New Member's Welcome Pack". If you haven't received your pack, please send a message to the Membership Officer.
Check your membership status
If you've been a member before, or if you're still member, you can check the status of your membership by going to your user account.
Terms & conditions of membership