As a member of the Isolated Children's Parents' Association within Queensland you are actively helping our rural and remote children access the education and opportunities they deserve.
Membership to a ICPA - QLD branch entitles you to the following:
- Entitles you to take part in branch meetings and have a say in the issues that are important to you.
- Receiving branch news.
- State and Federal conference voting rights and attendance if nominated as a delegate by your branch (associated costs are paid for by your branch or the lone's branch).
- All members receive an invitation to attend the annual State and Federal Conferences. Those attending who have not been nominated as a branch delegate will need to cover their own costs.
- Free subscription to the quarterly Publications -- ICPA - NSW "News and Views" and the Federal ICPA "Pedals" magazines.
- A voice in your children's education.