Welcome to the Clarke Creek Branch!
The Clarke Creek ICPA Branch was formed in 2005.
Our aim is to address “equitable access to educational opportunities for all children in rural and remote Australia.”
Clarke Creek Branch represents a wide variety of families throughout our area, and is inclusive of:
- School of Distance Education families
- Families with children at boarding schools
- Families with children attending a Band 5, 1 Teacher school
- Families who have younger children at the moment
The Clarke Creek branch meets approximately four times per year and always welcomes new members. Meeting dates, agendas and times are emailed to all members, as well as being advertised in the Clarke Creek School newsletter.
CURRENT AREAS OF PARTICULAR CONCERN FOR OUR BRANCH ARE:
- Staffing of Band 5, 1 Teacher schools
- Student / Teacher Ratios
Our numerous fundraising opportunities have enabled our branch to send two delegates to ICPA STATE CONFERENCE annually and in more recent times, to ICPA FEDERAL CONFERENCE.
Members on State Council:
Lynise Conaghan, State Councillor 2007 - 2010
Members on Federal Council:
Lynise Conaghan, Federal Councillor